An easy CA managing tool for graphical and command line environments.
- Easy creation and management of X.509 Certification Authorities.
- Graphical and command-line scriptable interface.
- Uses a single file to keep all CA-related information.
- Can export and use private keys saved in external files and/or devices.
- Can import CA data generated by OpenSSL and TinyCA.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
I love the simplicity of creating and managing CAs and Certs now. Works great for self-signing my systems. Little bit of a learning curve, but once you figure out where all the buttons are, it is 1 2 3 signed,
Gnomint is perfect! Thanks.
Simple to use.
Still in its infancy.Due to various serious shortcomings it is not usable in the real world. This should not have been given a 1.0 version to avoid confusion.