Inform 7 is a design system for interactive fiction based on natural language. This is the home of the source code for the Linux graphical port of Inform 7's development environment.
- Organize your source code into chapters and sections
- Compile and test your story without leaving the program
- Powerful mapping and testing aids
- Integrates well with your Gnome desktop, but doesn't require Gnome
Follow Inform 7
- Fast and easy compliance reporting and real-time event correlation
- File integrity monitoring, real-time remediation, and USB device monitoring
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Very nice and easy-to-use system for writing interactive fiction. The Gnome release of the software works a treat. Thank you very much!
Great tool! Very helpful for me. Thanks !