Gmorgan is a midi processor. It can be voiced using Linux synths, midi connected equipment, or a soundcard. It is best to use a velocity sensing midi keyboard so that the first 4 voices can be mixed or layered. Demo at Youtube: http://youtu.be/3uIRq6M1tCs
For GNU/Linux users, the latest file is .79.
GMorgan .79 runs well on Ubuntu and most Linux/GNU distributions.
Although it is included in the tarball, you can download .75 pdf documentation from the files section here.
This revision incorporates a new drum pattern
panel based on the FLTK spreadsheet example.
There is also some miscellaneous cleanup.
If you have tried it before, be sure to go
to Settings->global, renew the file
paths to the current gmorgan directory, and
save them. The sound file has been slightly reformated, so results could be unpredictable if you don't do this.
Try the play along at http://www.seconnecticut.com/GmorganPlayalong.htm
- .79 is the latest Linux version.
- Demo on Youtube: http://youtu.be/3uIRq6M1tCs
- Sample from .50 at http://www.seconnecticut.com/playgmorgan.htm
- Use version .57 for GNU/Linux. Only the tarball is up to date, not svn or cvs.
- .57 sample: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sguIcAJ4h_U&feature=youtu.be
- Try the Play Along of v.58 at http://www.seconnecticut.com/GmorganPlayalong.htm
- It needs no less than fltk 1.3 and alsa headers
Fantastic program. ! Great works !