- A portable and thread-safe C++ library 'libgmic' for generic image processing, embeddable in third-party applications.
- A command line interface 'gmic' to perform image processing operations from a shell.
- An easy-to-use plug-in 'gmic_gimp' which adds hundred of new filters to GIMP.
- A web-service 'G'MIC Online', to apply image fiters directly on a web-browser.
- A Qt-based interface 'ZArt' for real-time manipulation of webcam images.
- A complete script language to develop your own complex image processing pipelines.
Today's small-to-medium-sized (SMB) businesses and large enterprises are saving on their monthly communications costs by making one simple decision: to switch to a VoIP service solution from their old, outdated Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS). By choosing a new VoIP service, these companies enjoy the flexibility, reliability, call features, and audio quality that only a VoIP service can provide. Plus, they cut their phone bill by up to 70%!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 2 star reviews.