- A portable and thread-safe C++ library 'libgmic' for generic image processing, embeddable in third-party applications.
- A command line interface 'gmic' to perform image processing operations from a shell.
- An easy-to-use plug-in 'gmic_gimp' which adds hundred of new filters to GIMP.
- A web-service 'G'MIC Online', to apply image fiters directly on a web-browser.
- A Qt-based interface 'ZArt' for real-time manipulation of webcam images.
- A complete script language to develop your own complex image processing pipelines.
This project is very important because it offers a very large number of tools to process images or similar objects and are scientific-grade tools developed by researchers in France
I couldn't do much without this app!
Stable, puissant et créatif, du bonheur. Merci à tous les développeurs !! : )