- A portable and thread-safe C++ library 'libgmic' for generic image processing, embeddable in third-party applications.
- A command line interface 'gmic' to perform image processing operations from a shell.
- An easy-to-use plug-in 'gmic_gimp' which adds hundred of new filters to GIMP.
- A web-service 'G'MIC Online', to apply image fiters directly on a web-browser.
- A Qt-based interface 'ZArt' for real-time manipulation of webcam images.
- A complete script language to develop your own complex image processing pipelines.
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
اضافة رائع جدا في الجميب
This project is very important because it offers a very large number of tools to process images or similar objects and are scientific-grade tools developed by researchers in France
There is no content behind the Gmic link for OSX
There are no installation instructions. I downloaded the Windows 64-bit version. When I run the executable from my download folder I get this popup error message: gmic_gimp.exe - Unable To Locate Component This application has failed to start because libgdk-win32-2.0.0.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem. Apparently I have to "Rate this Project" in order to submit a review. Since I haven't been able to use it, my "rating" is meaningless.
I couldn't do much without this app!