Do you want to go to Mars but don't know when to leave or how much to bring? Do you want to study Earth protection by planning a mission to a near-Earth asteroid? The General Mission Analysis Tool (GMAT) is an open-source space mission design tool to help you answer these and many other space flight challenges. GMAT is developed by a team of NASA, private industry, and public and private contributors.
The GMAT development team is pleased to announce the release of GMAT version R2016a. For a complete list of new features, compatibility changes, and bug fixes, see the Release Notes. Below are just some of the new capabilities contained in this release.
• Production quality orbit determination (operational certification is nearly complete)
• Code 500 ephemeris propagator
• STK ephemeris file output
• Write command to save GMAT configurations during execution
• Include macro to load configurations from external sources during execution
Another year without a compilation for win x64? is there any reason?
Awesome project! Thank you so much for the Linux release. Quick glance shows both cmd and gui versions are running on Linux Mint.
Very interesting project! Thanks a lot!
very good project, thanks!
Thanks for the software！！