Do you want to go to Mars but don't know when to leave or how much to bring? Do you want to study Earth protection by planning a mission to a near-Earth asteroid? The General Mission Analysis Tool (GMAT) is an open-source space mission design tool to help you answer these and many other space flight challenges. GMAT is developed by a team of NASA, private industry, and public and private contributors.
The GMAT development team is pleased to announce the release of GMAT version R2016a. For a complete list of new features, compatibility changes, and bug fixes, see the Release Notes. Below are just some of the new capabilities contained in this release.
• Production quality orbit determination (operational certification is nearly complete)
• Code 500 ephemeris propagator
• STK ephemeris file output
• Write command to save GMAT configurations during execution
• Include macro to load configurations from external sources during execution
There are no 3 star reviews.