Do you want to go to Mars but don't know when to leave or how much to bring? Do you want to study Earth protection by planning a mission to a near-Earth asteroid? The General Mission Analysis Tool (GMAT) is an open-source space mission design tool to help you answer these and many other space flight challenges. GMAT is developed by a team of NASA, private industry, and public and private contributors.
The GMAT development team is pleased to announce the release of GMAT version R2017a. For a complete list of new features, compatibility changes, and bug fixes, see the Release Notes. Below are just some of the new capabilities contained in this release.
• New navigation data types
• Preliminary Kalman filter
• STK ephemeris propagation
• Utility for managing data files (EOP etc.)
• Collocation library
• Preliminary API interface
• Second level editing of navigation data
There are no 1 star reviews.