GlfwCL is a clean and lightweight framework for creating extendible and advanced OpenCL/GL applications. Software is MIT licensed (do whatever you like with the source).
- Lightweight 270kb binary (mostly gl extensions)
- Static linked no DLLs
- Imports most image formats (stb_image)
- Flip images for OpenGL
- Clean shader management
- Basic debug font from sf/embeddedfontgen
- Headers are written so they’re easy to use and extend
- Cross-platform CL/GL context
Be the first to post a review of GlfwCL: Tiny GLFW OpenCL GL & stb_image!