This is version 2.7.3 of GLFW.
This release replaces Cygwin cross-compilation with better MinGW and MSYS
support, adds support for POSIX monotonic timers, adds the GLFW_INCLUDE_GL3 to
make GLFW include the draft gl3.h header instead of gl.h and fixes a number of
bugs in 2.7.2.
* Added GLFW_INCLUDE_GL3 macro for including the new gl3.h instead of gl.h
* Bugfix: The returned desktop mode did not reflect the display mode as it was
before the window was opened.
* Bugfix: The reference manual did not note that glfwSetMousePosCallback and
glfwSetMouseWheelCallback called the new callback before returning
* [X11] Added the POSIX CLOCK_MONOTONIC time source as the preferred method
(backported from 3.0)
* [X11] Bugfix: Added missing Requires: line to pkg-config file generation
* [X11] Bugfix: Threading link flags were discarded before pkg-config file
* [X11] Bugfix: A synchronization point necessary for jitter-free locked cursor
mode was incorrectly removed
* [Cocoa] Added cocoa-dist-install install target, intended for packagers and
language binding creators
* [Cocoa] Bugfix: Permitted requests for OpenGL 3.0 and 3.1 despite the 3.2
context being forward-compatible
* [Win32] Replaced Cygwin cross-compile support with MSYS support due to
clearer separation between Cygwin and MSYS
* [Win32] Bugfix: Alt+F4 hot key was not translated into WM_CLOSE