The GLCD SED1531 Library provides functions to draw pixels, lines, filled- and open rectangles and text for micro-controllers such as the Atmel 8-bit AVR series for (very cheap!) SED1531 controller based graphical LCD's.
The library is written with portability to other micro-controllers and compilers in mind; all target specific parts are stored in a separated header file . The included example is for the Atmel ATtiny2313 and AVR-GCC. It is expected that other targets can be supported with minimal effort.
A demo of this library can be watched here:
- Drawing functions for pixel, line, text, filled- and open rectangles
- Flexible font support: proportional-, fixed sized-, custom- and multiple fonts
- Optimized for 8-bit micro-controllers
- Small memory footprint (demo requires less than 2KBytes flash)
- Fonts and text can be retrieved directly from flash memory
- Portable; entirely written in C, target specific parts in separate header file.
Follow GLCD SED1531 Library
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of GLCD SED1531 Library!