Git Extensions is a toolkit aimed at making working with Git on Windows more intuitive. Git Extensions is also available on Linux and Mac OS X using Mono. The shell extension will integrate in Windows Explorer and presents a context menu on files and directories. There is also a Visual Studio plugin to use Git from the Visual Studio IDE. There are video tutorials for some basic functions on YouTube and links for the Git Extensions download page, source code, and documentation here:
* YouTube tutorials: https://git-extensions-documentation.readthedocs.org/en/latest/git_extensions.html#video-tutorials
* Git Extensions download page, source code, and documentation: https://git-extensions-documentation.readthedocs.org/en/latest/git_extensions.html#links
- User interface (UI) support—Feature rich user interface for Git
- Windows integration—Windows Explorer integration for Git & Windows 32bit and 64bit support
- Plugin support—Visual Studio (2008/2010/2012/2013) plugin for Git
- Easy install tool—Single installer installs MSysGit, Git Extensions, and the mergetool KDiff3
There are no 2 star reviews.