Giada is a free, minimal, hardcore audio tool for DJs and live performers. How does it work? Just pick up your channel, fill it with samples or MIDI events and start the show by using this tiny piece of software as a loop machine, drum machine, sequencer, live sampler or yet as an effect (VST and VSTi) host.
Giada aims to be a compact and portable virtual device for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows for production use and live sets.
*** WARNING! This repository was intended to store old binaries only. As of April 2017 we moved everything to GitHub. >>> https://github.com/monocasual/giada/releases ***
- Ultra-lightweight internal design
- Multi-thread/multi-core support
- 32 bit floating point audio engine
- ALSA, JACK + Transport, CoreAudio, ASIO and DirectSound full support
- high quality internal resampler;
- unlimited number of channels (controllable via computer keyboard);
- several playback modes and combinations;
- BPM and beat sync with sample-accurate loop engine;
- VST and VSTi (instrument) plugin support;
- MIDI input and output support, featuring custom MIDI lightning messages;
- super-sleek, built-in wave editor;
- live sampler from external inputs;
- live action recorder with automatic quantizer;
- piano Roll editor;
- portable patch storage system, based on super-hackable JSON files;
- support for all major uncompressed file formats;
- test-driven development style supported by Travis CI and Catch
- under a constant stage of development;
- 100% open-source GPL v3, hosted on GitHub.
Follow Giada - Your Hardcore Loop Machine
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 1 star reviews.