Dual panel Android file manager (like Norton or Total Commander). Aside the /sdcard it works with FTP servers, Windows (Samba) network shares (with a plug-in), ZIP archives, etc. Lots more features and customization settings are there.
Feel free to add a feature request here: http://tinyurl.com/gc-user
Report bugs and issues: http://tinyurl.com/gc-issue
- Two panels - in the side-by-side and the overlapped modes.
- Copy and move files and folders between the panels
- All the file manager's features such as create folders, rename, delete, etc.
- Store frequently used path and URIs to the favorites list
- ZIP creation and extraction. Working with a ZIP as a folder.
- FTP client. SFTP client with the plugin.
- Samba (Windows Networks) with the plugin.
- Super-user (root:) mode. Executing the su commands, chmod, etc. Mount and remount the partitions.
- Many customization options: colors, languages, toolbar buttons, etc.
- Built-in text editor. An option to call a third party editor instead
Follow Ghost Commander
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
I love it. My favorite file manager on Android. Highly customizable. Owned and supported by a community. For power users. Features: • Free • No ads • Owned and supported by a community, instead of a corporation • More secure because code is available for review at Sourceforge • Navigate easily • Dual-pane • Navigate root/superuser (su) • Change file permission attributes or owners (chmod/chown) • Navigate various external storages. Such as USB key, flashdrive, FTP, (with plug-in). • Execute shell commands (busybox required) • Create or extract ZIP archives • Left-handed or right-handed users • Support hotkeys based on phone hardware physical keys • Plug-ins available. Such as SFTP, Dropbox, Google Drive, WebDAV, Windows network shares, BOX • Various themes • Writing access to external SDcard. Via MediaStore perspective. • And many more features • Available for Android at Google Play Store
no android fon without it :)
Lots of cool (working) features (DualView/SMB/SFTP/...)
Good program for teaching in a computer lab. Installation was a little tricky, but figured it all out. Nice work!
best android file manager