GetSet is a simple templated C++ library, which allows its users to focus on algorithm development by allowing retrieval, tuning and storage of typed parameters.
Optionally, GetSet can automatically generate a simple GUI for command line application. Notification works over a simple call-back mechanism.
GetSet is intended for small-sized projects, for example in the sciences, in algorithm development and for small tools. It is also able to generate GUI descriptions for existing command line tools.
Its simplicity is best illustrated in an example:
double step=GetSet<double>("Optimizer/Step Size");
// GetSet also works with more complex types
std::vector<int> labels=GetSet<std::vector<int> >("Segmentation/Labels");
// All types can be set and retrieved via std::string
// Or values/variables of the right type
- Ini-file loading and saving
- Automatic GUI for command line tools (Optional)
- For Header-Only: no need to link to anything!
- For Qt-based: simple call-back mechanism for advanced GUI
- XML support for typed parameters
- GUI generation by XML description
- Configuring parameters for executables that run remotely
- Support for basic C-types (bool, int, float etc.), std::string and std::vector<T>
- Additional GUI elements Slider, File, Enum etc...
LicenseApache License V2.0
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of LibGetSet!