Graphical library focused on tridimensional rendering with OpenGL standards. High performance and scalability are the goal of this project.
- Multithread rendering using OpenGL forward compatible implementation.
- Supports most OpenGL implementation and ARB extensions. C# bindings up to OpenGL 3.2, with still deprecated APIs.
- Scalable rendering pipeline design.
- Scene graphs and high level rendering attributes.
- Mesh rendering. Supports OBJ format.
- Automatic GLSL shader source integration.
- Supports BMP, PNG, JPEG, TIFF, EXIF, PPM image formats.
Follow Deus Ex Render Machina
Today's small-to-medium-sized (SMB) businesses and large enterprises are saving on their monthly communications costs by making one simple decision: to switch to a VoIP service solution from their old, outdated Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS). By choosing a new VoIP service, these companies enjoy the flexibility, reliability, call features, and audio quality that only a VoIP service can provide. Plus, they cut their phone bill by up to 70%!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Deus Ex Render Machina!