GenoCAD is a CAD software for synthetic biology. This application provides a web-based tool to design plasmids, artificial gene networks, and other synthetic genetic systems composed of standard genetic parts. It includes a parts management system, a rule-based design tool, and a simulation engine. This project has morphed into a SaaS model. The open source code is no longer maintained.
- Database of high quality genetic parts
- Web-based application, no installation required
- Point-and-click user interface
- Sequence verification feature
- Customization of user workspace with personal designs, parts, and parts libraries
Be the first to post a review of GenoCAD!