GeniusTrader aims to be a full featured toolbox for creating stock market trading systems based on Technical-Analysis methods.
GeniusTrader implements trading systems defined in terms of: specific entry-exit points, current cash, current positions, trade type and most traditional technical analysis indicators. Market data time-periods range from ticks to years. Backtesting defined trading systems as well as tools to develop and test technical market indicators are provided.
Visit geniustrader.org for full details and to download the most current version. Written in perl.
- Perform Technical Analysis (T-A) evaluations on your investments
- Plot stock charts with most of the standard technical analysis indicators
- Scan your stocks against a number of T-A rule-sets for trading signals
- Manage your securities portfolio and analyze its performance
- Create customized trading systems rule-sets and evaluate them against actual historical market data
- Define entry point rule-set to a open long or short position
- Define multiple exit point rule-sets to add to, close or partially close positions
- Define multiple money management rule-sets that manage position risk and size
- Define multiple trade filter rule-sets that inhibit trades based on an arbitrary rule-set you define
- Define multiple orderfactory rule-sets that enable or inhibit position pening opportunity based on an arbitrary rule-set you define
- Define complex indicators and signals used as the basis for the above rule-sets
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of GeniusTrader!