Gelide is a configurable frontend which let you manage any kind of emulated system (arcade, console, PC, etc) letting you to catalog and launch any game from any existing emulator under GNU/Linux.
- Simple gui, intuitive and fully configurable.
- Supports any kind of system (platform).
- Allows configuration of any emulator that supports command line parameters.
- Supports the integration of data from DAT files (now only support ClrMamePro DAT files).
- For each system can be configured any number of emulators.
Be the first to post a review of Gelide!