** Download the files for this project at http://gurpscharactersheet.com **
GURPS Character Sheet (GCS) is a stand-alone, interactive, character sheet editor that allows you to build characters for Steve Jackson Games' GURPS 4th Edition roleplaying game system.
- Is FREE and works on all major operating systems (Macintosh, Windows, Linux)
- Files are operating system independent
- Allows you to create and maintain multiple characters
- Supports 4th Edition GURPS rules
- Is highly configurable
- Supports customized HTML output as well as PDF or even just an image
This is the best program for creating and editing GURPS characters sheets around. The cross compatibility makes it easy for my friends and I to play from hundreds of miles away with different OS's. I've been using this since college.
This is a very nice program. The main developer supports it really well. It's nicely designed, as far as you can do that in Java. Because it's Java, it's a nice cross-platform program. The developer even made specific distributables for the different platforms. Making it very convenient to use. It takes a bit of time to figure out the program, but it's really good at what it needs to do.
This is a very good program, one of the best.
Best gurps character designer