- Added support for multigraph languages in click_on_letter by
- Added a font selector in the config dialog box by Bruno Coudoin.
This feature replaces the skin selector. Removed the skin gartoon as
it is useless now.
- Replaced torta py pastel in Spanish text exercise
- Added support for localized sound by GunChleoc. The 'yummy yummy'
gnumch voice can now be translated in voices/$LOCALE/misc/eat.wav
- Added a cute background to hexagon by Bruno Coudoin.
The background comes from openclipart.org.
- Updated FSF's address by Daniel Mustieles.
- Geography, fixed reference to sri_lanka.ogg by Bruno Coudoin.
- Hangman, added missing word files by Bruno Coudoin. The Scottish
Gaelic word list was not installed. Added a French word list. Fixed
support for accentuated letters. The code that also check for
accentuated letter in the word to find was broken.
- Fixed administration to accept UTF-8 user entries by Bruno Coudoin.
- Fixed login by text entry by Bruno Coudoin.
- Fixed admin log list, user 0 was missing by Bruno Coudoin.
- Fixed a typo in the help ctrl-x is now ctrl-q by Bruno Coudoin.
- Awale activity, fixes some bugs especially party end by Nicolas
- Leftright, fixed manual. better button name for translation by
- Fixed wartercycle and hydroelectric activity click events by Hans de
1) various svg objects which should not be clickable were missing
pointer_events = goocanvas.EVENTS_NONE in their construction code,
causing them to be clickable and steal events from objects which
should be clickable such as the sun. I've attached a patch fixing
2) For some reason the bounding box of the windfarm in hydropower.py
level 2 and 3 is way too big, causing it to steal events from
other objects, like the cloud on which the user should click to
generate wind. I've tried various changes to the svg in inkscape,
but failed to fix this. In the end I ended up just flattening the
3 objects with the 3 different positions of the windmills to
bitmaps inside inkscape, I've left the original drawn objects in
the svg with WIND_FARM_#_bak as object names. I've also attached
the resulting (work around) svg.
- Added bonus files from gartoon skin by Bruno Coudoin.
- Changed default skin as gartoon, babytoy has been removed
- Windows installer, fixed image format by Bruno Coudoin.
- Config dialog layout change to make more room for texts by Bruno
- Lang, fixed 'back to last level' mode by Bruno Coudoin. Fixed call
to bonus so that we properly log success to each exercise.
- Lang, fixed startup sequence in remember level mode by Bruno
Coudoin. The ready button was bypassed in remember level mode.
- Lang, fixed a python exec error case by Bruno Coudoin. If we have
an error in the startup sequence a variable was used non
- Lang activity, replaced http://laske.fr/abecedarium/ by our own
online version at http://gcompris.net/activity/lang (global replace
in the code and the translations).
- Administration, layout improvement by Bruno Coudoin. the module
labels was too large. replaced them by tooltips.
- Change back our licence file to properly report GPLV3+
- Fixed selection of internal gnuchess by default by Cosimo Cecchi
- click-on-letter, added french accentuated letters.
- gnumch, fixed localization of eat.wav. A localize eat.wav can be
provided in voices/$LOCALE/misc/eat.wav
- Fixed Russian translation by Stas Solovey.
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese translation by Adorilson Bezerra.
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese translation by Enrico Nicoletto.
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese translation by Rafael Ferreira.
- Updated Czech translation by Marek Černocký.
- Updated Danish translation by Joe Hansen.
- Updated Dutch translation master by Herman van Beem.
- Updated French translation by Bruno Coudoin.
- Updated Galician translation by Gonçalo Cordeiro
- Updated German translation by Christian Kirbach.
- Updated Greek translation by Yannis Kaskamanidis.
- Updated Hungarian translation by Gabor Kelemen
- Updated Lithuanian translation by Aurimas Černius.
- Updated Scottish Gaelic translation by GunChleoc.
- Updated Serbian translation by Мирослав Николић.
- Updated Spanish translation by Daniel Mustieles.
- Updated Spanish translation by Milagros Alessandra Infante Montero.
- Updated Spanish translation by Rafael Ferreira
- Updated russian word list by Mayya Sharipova.
- Updated word list for gd by GunChleoc.
- Updated English voice by Philip Morris and Julia Wycherley