Reads and writes archives used in many popular games. Great for mod development and game translations. Supports over 1500 games, with more games added through small plugins. Also shows file previews and converts them to different formats.
- Over 800 plugins for reading and writing 1500+ game archives.
- Supports games from many platforms including PC, XBox, and PlayStation.
- Extract, replace, and rename files in existing archives.
- Add and remove files from existing archives, or create new archives from scratch.
- Previews of common formats including images, audio, and video files.
- Convert previews into different formats.
- Format scanner, for finding files in unknown and unsupported archives.
- Use MexCom3 scripts to read and write additional archives, or create your own scripts.
- Hex viewer for displaying information about unknown files.
- View archive contents as a table, tree, or a list of thumbnail images.
Follow Game Extractor
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Doesn't work. Installed the required version of Java and still it doesn't work properly. Can't preview files, freezes and gives error messages constantly.
Well, NO, it's not good for me. Bat version just spamps the same lines in the command window, and exe version throws an error. I have the last Java, of course. I'm surprised that such a project even has paid version. O rly?
Excellent. A good extractor.
very good project