Galaxy Bots is an mobile application designed to be run on an Android Operating System.
If you want to install the program, please download the *.apk file for the version you
want, copy it to your phone and install it. The application has not been released for
production yet, so it is signed with a dev certificate and you may need to permit your
phone to run development applications for it to work.
If you want to look at the source code, please download the *.zip file for the version
you want. You can import the contents of the zip file as a project into Eclipse, but
to be able to compile this code, you must have installed the Android sdk on your computer.
Please visit http://developer.android.com/index.html to do this.
Final note: this application is designed to run on Android 2.1 and higher.
Changed in version 0.2:
- Add splash screen while loading
- Fixed bug (when winning a tutorial, the winstate message is not displayed)
- Fixed bug (when winning a tutorial, score screen is displayed twice)
- Fixed bug (when starting a tutorial, state 1's init() not called)
- Added campaign level 1
- Added rank for players
- Added campaign level 2
- Fixed bug (array index out of bounds exception)
- Added rank consideration for AI (and thus increased AI dependence on common code)
- Added campaign level 3
- Added rearm ability for worker ships
- Refactored overlay code a little
- change missile ships to have lower defence/sheilds
- changed structures to have significantly lower defences