Gabedit is a Graphical User Interface for FireFly (PC-Gamess), Gamess-US, Gaussian, Molcas, Molpro, MPQC, NWChem, OpenMopac, Orca, PSI4 and Q-Chem computational chemistry packages.
- Gabedit makes using Computational Chemistry Packages (CCP) simple and straightforward .
- Sketch in molecules using its advanced 3D Structure Builder, or load in molecules from standard files.
- Set up and submit CCP jobs right from the interface, and monitor their progress as they run.
- Examine calculation results graphically via state-of-the-art visualization features: display molecular orbitals and other surfaces, view spectra, animate normal modes, geometry optimizations and reaction paths.
- Molecular Dynamics using Amber 99 molecular mechanics or Semi-Empirical potentials
SolarWinds Storage Resource Monitor (SRM) gives you multi-vendor storage performance monitoring and alerting to help ensure peak storage performance. Automated capacity planning helps you predict storage shortages, reclaim space, and prevent application outages. SRM integrates with other Orion® Platform products to provide end-to-end visibility into the application stack, and lets you easily troubleshoot performance issues from application to storage.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.