FxMovieManager is a filemanager written to help managing movie files and video clips. It includes a twin-panel filemanager, a playlist and act as a simple front-end to MPlayer. Both filemanager and playlist can display thumbnails of movie files.
ChangeLog for v. 10.2.8:
mpv now uses the ``edl://`` command in order to correctly play multiple files with start and duration times on the PlayList;
italian translation on the configuration dialog has been improved.
- Twin-Panel File Manager with Movies Thumbnail (thumbnails creation place)
- Play Table with Movies Thumbnail (that can be saved to a file and reloaded)
- Simple front-end to MPlayer MPV and ffplay
- File Operations Dialog (Rename/Copy/Move/Simlink) with Movie Thumbnail
- File Properties Dialog (file properties, Audio and Video format, file permission)
- File Extension Associations Dialog (icons, Mime-Types, commands)
- Theme Selection Dialog (15 themes are available)
- Language Selection Dialog (EN, IT, FR, DE, ES, RU, CN, JP, Custom)
- Thumbnails Customization Dialog (for libffmpegthumbnailer only)
- Detailed Movie Information dialog (movie codec information) with Movie Thumbnail
- File Search Engine with matching file selection Dialog
- FXArchive: simple front-end to comand-line archive utilities
- FXScanVirus: simple front-end to libclamav
- FXTextView: simple text editor
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Fxmoviemanager is perfect! Thanks.
I gave this thumbs-up because the idea is wonderful and it is the only application of it's kind I could find for ubuntu. But I was not able to build version 5.7: 1. Make will fail with the error "PlayerDialog.cpp:88:66: error: ‘loadPlayerFile’ was not declared in this scope". I could not solve this. 2. In the list of dependencies libavformat-dev should be mentioned. Only after Installing libavformat-dev will ./configure finish successfully. Also, the "download latest version link" is an old version (4.6 at the time of writing) that requires Fox-1.7 and installing fox-1.7 from source I've found difficult. The main problem being that the installation does not add a fox-config-1.7 file. I had to make it by copying the fox-config-1.6 file and then changing the version numbers by hand. And after all that 4.6 will not build because the header file fx.h is missing. I hope to see a version I can build soon! And I encourage the author to open up the bug-tracking list, I would have placed these comments there had I been allowed to.