FxMovieManager is a filemanager written to help managing movie files and video clips. It includes a twin-panel filemanager, a playlist and act as a simple front-end to MPlayer. Both filemanager and playlist can display thumbnails of movie files.
ChangeLog for v. 10.2.8:
mpv now uses the ``edl://`` command in order to correctly play multiple files with start and duration times on the PlayList;
italian translation on the configuration dialog has been improved.
- Twin-Panel File Manager with Movies Thumbnail (thumbnails creation place)
- Play Table with Movies Thumbnail (that can be saved to a file and reloaded)
- Simple front-end to MPlayer MPV and ffplay
- File Operations Dialog (Rename/Copy/Move/Simlink) with Movie Thumbnail
- File Properties Dialog (file properties, Audio and Video format, file permission)
- File Extension Associations Dialog (icons, Mime-Types, commands)
- Theme Selection Dialog (15 themes are available)
- Language Selection Dialog (EN, IT, FR, DE, ES, RU, CN, JP, Custom)
- Thumbnails Customization Dialog (for libffmpegthumbnailer only)
- Detailed Movie Information dialog (movie codec information) with Movie Thumbnail
- File Search Engine with matching file selection Dialog
- FXArchive: simple front-end to comand-line archive utilities
- FXScanVirus: simple front-end to libclamav
- FXTextView: simple text editor
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 2 star reviews.