This Windows application supports compilation of FX effect files and HLSL shader files using fxc command line compiler included in DirectX SDK. You can compile many files at time or one file with different settings.
- Write compilation scripts in a simple language by specifying parameters for fxc.exe.
- Compile multiple shaders at time.
- Compile only shaders that need rebuild checked by file modification time.
- Review success or failure, warning and error count and compiler output for every task.
- Compile single HLSL source file with different parameters and preprocessor macros.
Very nice software. Easy and simple. If you are looking for a complete IDE for batch files see Batch Compiler (batch-compiler). Converts BAT to EXE. Freeware. Real compiling + Draw graphics with Advance Commands!