File system/directory monitoring utilities with loggin and task processing support (can execute files or make a WCF service call). Multiple configuration options. Source code libraries can be used to create a custom file system monitor.
- Real time or/and polling file system monitoring and logging
- Unlimited synchronous and asynchronous task processing
- Multithreaded to use multiple CPU cores
- Multiple user interfaces and application types including Windows service
- Extensible using Windows Communication Foundation services
Follow File Watcher Utilities
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
I love that it's portable and can run via gui and command line. Great tool! I just miss the function to start a process minimized.
Great program. .NET 3 is just one of the options ..click browse all files and you can get .NET 2,3, or 4 versions, or source-code if you prefer.
Because of its use of dotnet3, this tool is partially unusable.
Hello. I realy like you project. I have it in use on a terminal-server. is it possible to remove it from the taskbar und move it into the systray? So it would be perfect when the File Watcher starts when he is not present on the desktop or the taskbar. Yust only minimized with a icon in the systray. Many thanks, Thomas