Fuse for macOS is a macOS port of The Free Unix Spectrum Emulator (Fuse) (an emulator of the 1980s home computer and various clones).
- Sinclair ZX Spectrum emulator
- Supports several models (including the 128, Timex and Russian clone machines)
- Quite faithful emulation of the display and sound
- Support many snapshot formats including Z80, SNA and SZX snapshots
- Support TAP, TZX and PZX virtual-tape files
- Support for the Recreated ZX Spectrum Bluetooth keyboard
Follow Fuse for macOS
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 4 star reviews.