A command-line utility to sort files.
Funnel is a sort utility to sort files, large and small. It efficiently handles fixed length records and variable length records. Funnel easily handles ascii (readable) data and binary data. There are many more features in Funnel. It is easy to use and very fast.
All documentation is on the Wiki.
- Sort by any number of keys
- Copy files
- Duplicate record handling
- Variable length records
- Comma Separated Value (CSV)
- Fixed length records
- Save commands to a file
- Complete sort logging
- Cache and Control for Performance
- Sort multiple files at a time into one (concatenation)
- Sort many files at once (use wild cards to select files to be sorted)
Be the first to post a review of Funnel Sort!