Progressive Function Point Analysis Book Released:
Print Copy: http://www.amazon.com/Progressive-Function-Point-Analysis-Estimation/dp/1502354160
Please support this project and its future releases !
Managers provide the architect/teams with project requirements. The architect/team returns detailed task list with estimated man hours per task making life easier for Project Managers with less guesstimates and proper business/technical process flows to justify estimates.
Better Accountability: All work is accounted for in greater detail, ensuring payment.
Task Bound: Every task identified and defined in a user story with well-planned set of functions
Time Bound: Every task and user story has a pre-defined time limit for monitoring.
Working Blueprint: Base design for development defined in Process steps.
Team Involvement: Teams work together in counting process and thereby gain better insight into the project.
- Ability to use standard IFPUG Measure
- Suppots CMMi Project Estimation and complies with KPMG audits.
- Greater accuracy due to the use of Progressive Estimation Technique
- Extended functionality for FPA to include Workflows
- Instant computation of both cost and schedule index
- Improved charts and summary of project, sprint or release data.
- Open Reporting to avoid lock-in, easy copying of source and computed data.
- Support for international currencies
- Fully functional Trial version with Enterprise Licensing Options
- Improved Estimation Methodology & Case study on PPT showcase
- Free for SMBs, Non-Profits, and charitable institutions
- Version 3.0 is 100% Tested & Bug free till date.
This is a good tool for IFPUG standard. I have tried last week and it is very easy to use compare to some tools advise by IFPUG org. However, there is a calculation error in 1.1 version of FP Caculation sheet. ADDED functionality could only reference Data Functions but not Transaction Functions because of select H329:H330, It should select I329:I330 instead. DELETED Functionality, PROCESS functionality and REUSE Functionality has error as well. one more issue about IPF and related PET/LCS, There is no description about it. Ma, Hui