- Fixed directory upload bug causing nested files and folders to
appear at the top level of the uploaded directory.
- Fixed bug preventing Fugu from making another connection following
- Complete overhaul of the interface: Fugu now features a customizable
- Fugu now checks the local version of SSH before connecting,
and if it discovers a version of OpenSSH 3.5 or newer,
adjusts its commands accordingly.
- SFTP local and remote panes are now resizable.
- Modified login panel appearance.
- Fugu now displays an authenticating UI until the connection is
established, instead of dismissing the password sheet and
waiting for a response from the server.
- Modified and enchanced info panel: added chmod, chown and chgrp
abilities to interface.
- SCP support significantly enchanced: download support, directory
upload and download support.
- Added Go To Directory for localhost.
- Refresh command now refreshes local and remote panes.
- Fixed bug causing a memory leak when SCP or SSH Tunnel windows
were opened and closed rapidly.
- New Fugu icon.
- Delete key now deletes selected item in pane that has keyboard focus.
- Right arrow key moves into currently selected directory,
- Left arrow key moves to parent directory.
- Can now select and download multiple files from server.
- SSH Tunnel favorites added.