FUDforum is a super fast and scalable discussion forum. It is highly customizable and supports unlimited members, forums, posts, topics, polls & attachments. It can import XML Feeds and sync with USENET groups and Mailing Lists (bi-directional).
- Unlimited number of members, forums, posts, threads, polls and attachments.
- Load USENET and E-mail list messages and sync forum replies back to these groups and lists.
- RSS, ATOM and RDF feeds for topics, messages and users (global, per forum or per topic).
- Generate printable PDF documents.
- Customizable theme system based on templates.
- Translated to 45+ languages.
- Database abstraction: ships with drivers for MySQL, PostgrSQL and SQLite.
- Flood control and Captcha spam protection.
- Blacklisting of users and IP blocking.
- Topics can be listed in flat or threaded mode.
- Built-in search engine.
- Message and Quick Reply editors that support BBCode, HTML, plain text and Smilies.
- User, Moderator and Admin Control Panels.
- Plugin system that can be used to extend the forum's functionality.
- A permission based user/group management system.
- Private messaging system.
- Poll creation.
- User Avatars.
- Integrated forum calendar.
- Custom profile fields
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 2 star reviews.