ftpmd5backup, as the name suggests, is a tool that is used to make
backups of your files to an ftp server .
In order to minimize resources necessary for this operation, a file
will be uploaded only if:
1) on the ftp server there is no copy of the local file
2) on the ftp server there is a copy of the local file, but it is not
the same as the local version.
- backup a local folder to ftp server
- scan local folder with all subdirectories
- upload a local file when remote size or md5 doesn't match
- any uploaded file is stored with local timestamp
Be the first to post a review of ftpmd5back!