synchronize local files with your host, via FTP. Use your files anywhere and avoid any disk space limits...
- Synchronize local and remote folders
- FTP, FTPS and SFTP support
- Get links to your files
- Offline mode
- Web Interface
- Bandwidth Allocation
- PowerShell cmdlet: Find disabled or inactive users in Active Directory
- PowerShell cmdlet: Discover new users in Active Directory
- Infographic: Top IT Security Risks of 2017
- Free tool of the month: Netwrix Auditor Free Community Edition
I hate to say it, but I installed this app with the excitement of a child on Christmas Eve only to be met with an "unhandled exception" error that would not even let me get past the language setup wizard. Running fully updated Windows 7 x64 on a clean well-functioning machine. Concept is great. Delivery is nil.
Program will not install on Win 8.1
Did not work for me. Locally reproduced folders/directory structure of server but did not sync any files, despite tray icon always reporting that all files were synced. Also, toggling the web interface checkbox crashed the program. Tried running in compatibility for Windows XP SP3 and running as administrator to no avail. Tried to submit bug report, but this seems to have been disabled on SourceForge?
Many exceptions when testing on FTP over SSH. I cannot understand how it works. There is no manual (?)
The concept is fine, but it doesn't work. Have to wait until it is finalized.