FreeNFS is a NFS 2.0 and 3.0 Compliant Server for Windows.
FreeNFSE is a NFS 2.0 and 3.0 Compliant Server for Windows to a Embedded System Client.
Adding more protocols to better serve embedded systems and video streaming.
Insure to read the Blog, for current information on whats new!
- RFC 1813: NFS Version 3 Protocol Specification Compliant
- RFC 1831: Remote Procedure Call Protocol Specification Version 2
- RFC 1833: Binding Protocols for ONC RPC Version 2
- RFC 1014: External Data Representation Standard
- FreeNFS - Windows NFS 2.0 and 3.0 Server
- FreeNFSE - Windows NFS 2.0 and 3.0 Server for embedded systems client
Used FreeNFS to stream video to a TViX after upgrading my PC to Windows 8.1. Works great and got me out of a tight spot as the vendor's NFS application was no longer available.
Lots of errors, doesn't work for me, can't copy the errors from the pop up box but it doesn't work in XP.
Thanks for Freenfs, it's the best!
I installed FreeNFS on Windows 7 PC. But I am NOT able to connect to this server from other PC using native Windows 7 client. "Network Error - 53" Please, help!