FreeNFS is a NFS 2.0 and 3.0 Compliant Server for Windows.
FreeNFSE is a NFS 2.0 and 3.0 Compliant Server for Windows to a Embedded System Client.
Adding more protocols to better serve embedded systems and video streaming.
Insure to read the Blog, for current information on whats new!
- RFC 1813: NFS Version 3 Protocol Specification Compliant
- RFC 1831: Remote Procedure Call Protocol Specification Version 2
- RFC 1833: Binding Protocols for ONC RPC Version 2
- RFC 1014: External Data Representation Standard
- FreeNFS - Windows NFS 2.0 and 3.0 Server
- FreeNFSE - Windows NFS 2.0 and 3.0 Server for embedded systems client
Used FreeNFS to stream video to a TViX after upgrading my PC to Windows 8.1. Works great and got me out of a tight spot as the vendor's NFS application was no longer available.
Thanks for Freenfs, it's the best!
I installed FreeNFS on Windows 7 PC. But I am NOT able to connect to this server from other PC using native Windows 7 client. "Network Error - 53" Please, help!
how to mount on a client?