Version 0.8.7.0 (February 27, 2016)
* Diplomacy dialog updated.
- Offer alliance, offer peace and declare war added.
- Offer gift option added.
- Exchange maps option added.
- No negotiation allowed with the Expeditionary force.
* Diplomatic relations start turn added, related information dialog added.
* Diplomatic relations normalization per turn added.
* 1 militia are added to startup units.
* AI player properties added. Player save data bug fixed.
* End turn button dimensions updated.
* Image manager updated.
* Expeditionary force info dialog resized.
* Expeditionary force update dialog resized.
* Map editor fixed.
* Tiny and giant Mars maps added.
* Terrain and vegetation types in pre-made Mars maps are standardized.
- Plains 25%
- Wasteland 20%
- Swamp 15%
- Desert 10%
- Hills 10%
- Tundra 5%
- Crater 5%
- Ice 5%
- Mountains 4%
- Chasm & Misty mountains 1%
* Vegetation types in pre-made Mars maps are standardized. Total vegetation is set to 35%.
- Mutated cactus forest 15%
- Giant mushrooms 13%
- Martian scrub forest 3%
- Martian taiga 4%
* Logging added.
Version 0.8.6.9 (June 27, 2015)
* Energy is added to resources that are required for colony growth.
* New colonies get a free solar panel.
* In colony dialog vital resources are displayed in different colors.
- Green, if colony is producing more than it is consuming.
- Yellow, if colony is producing less than it is consuming.
- Red, if colony is producing less than it is consuming and remaining quantity is not enough for next turn.
* Steel works adds 5000 to storage capacity for iron and steel.
* Steel factory adds 10000 to storage capacity for iron and steel.
* Glass works adds 5000 to storage capacity for silica and glass.
* Glass factory adds 10000 to storage capacity for silica and glass.
* Chemical works adds 5000 to storage capacity for minerals and chemicals.
* Chemical plant adds 10000 to storage capacity for minerals and chemicals.
* Tile improvement mission values updated.
* Population mission values updated.
* AI player logic updated.
- Steel, glass and chemicals are produced in colonies and exported.
- Colonists from Earth board spaceships.
- Excess energy is sold to Earth.
- Tries to complete all mission types.
* Configuration update on log files.
* Minor updates in XML configuration.
* Third level missions' rewards are increased to 40,000 credits from 30,000 credits.
* Militia barracks removed. Infantry barracks added.
* Militia barracks prerequisite removed from militia unit. 200 population prerequisite added to militia unit.
* Logging added.
Version 0.8.6.8 (March 15, 2015)
* Property added to transporters to carry colonizers.
* Load / Unload buttons added to units in colony management dialog.
* Unload colonists added to "Go to tile..." menu.
* Number of on board colonists is displayed in main map & colony unit info panel.
* Contained units are displayed in main map active unit info panel.
* Unload cargo bug fixed.
* Colonizer weight for carrying units increased.
* Colony dialog unit selection method (click or hover) added to preferences. Default set to click.
* Cargo of units that are traveling between Mars and Earth is displayed as pop-ups when mouse is hovered above them.
* In colony dialog, if a tile currently used by another colony belonging to the same player is selected, an option is displayed to remove current workforce.
* Minor updates in colony management dialog.