Free-SA is logs processor and report generating tool. It can be used to control traffic usage, to evaluate conformance to the Internet access security policies, to investigate security incidents, to evaluate web server efficiency and to detect troubles with server configuration.
- High speed: up to 20x times faster than competitors.
- Support for Squid, Postfix and Qmail log formats.
- Highly customizable configuration, various predefined and limited user defined reports are available.
- Truly cross-platform: successful builds reported for Linux, FreeBSD, HP-UX, Solaris and Windows.
- Full compliance to the existing world standards: W3C HTML, CSS and SVG for reports, POSIX, C99 and SystemV for C code, etc.
Good tool to generate squid statistics. But don't managed gzip log file or multi log file. I use a workaround with a FIFO file. I've done a test with a log of 215MB (1million lines). The html files are generated in 15 seconds and weigh is 184MB.
I will recommend.
free-sa works great
Simple to use.
Nice and Easy to use.