Fraqtive is an open source, multi-platform generator of the Mandelbrot family fractals. It uses very fast algorithms supporting SSE2 and multi-core processors. It generates high quality anti-aliased images and renders 3D scenes using OpenGL. It allows real-time navigation and dynamic generation of the Julia fractal preview.
- Highly optimized calculations taking advantage of the SSE2 extension and multi-core processors with a special optimization algorithm.
- Zoom in and out, move and rotate the fractal in real time with the image automatically updated.
- Animated preview of the Julia fractal corresponding to the point under the cursor is drawn as mouse is moved..
- A color smoothing algorithm and image postprocessing for best image quality.
- Ability to render the 3D surface of the fractal for even better visualization of the fractal structure.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Fraqtive works great.
Great GUI, very good performance, and pleasing colours. A "must-have".
Fraqtive is a very good, well featured and fast fractal generator.
I love it!