FRAME3DD is a program for the static and dynamic structural analysis of two- and three-dimensional frames and trusses with elastic and geometric stiffness.
- Comprehensive documentation with numerous example files
- Multiple load cases in each analysis with gravity loading, partial trapezoidal loads, thermal loads, and prescribed displacements
- Matlab and spreadsheet interface, graphical ouput via Gnuplot
- Packages for Windows, OS X and Linux
- Shear deformation effects on geometric stiffness are included
Very easy to set up and it works very well. Overall it looks like really excellent work. I can't work out how to do a feature request so I'll put mine here. It would be great if you could model end releases without having to insert low stiffness members to simulate the effect. I can see its in the todo list. This would make modelling trusses much much easier. Kind regards
Great software, thanks frame3dd
frame3dd works nicely
frame3dd works perfectly.
small and efficient and gets the job done.