foul - The Fortran Output Library. foul is a Fortran 90 library simplifying a variety of tasks related to program output.
- Output formatted text with Fortran
- Full control over foreground/background color, text decorations...
- Powerful functions for formatting numerical data
- Easy-to-use functions for timing program execution
- Pure Fortran 90 code, no external dependencies
- Everything in a single Fortran module
Thousands of businesses and developers around the world use DigitalOcean to easily deploy, manage, and scale applications of any size with less infrastructure friction. Go from one to a thousand virtual servers in seconds. Also, we continue to add hundreds of in-depth tutorials to our documentation library and have an active online community to get the support you need to succeed.