This vim plugin provides the ability to convert current file to colored HTML, BBcode, (in future) LaTeX or whatever you have written specification for.
- Converts files to coloured HTML and BBCode
- Allows user to write its own format specification
- Supports «list» and «listchars» options
- Supports displaying closed folds
- Supports adding code for each possible fold (this ability is used to implement analog of g:html_dynamic_folds from 2html script)
- Saves character colors in lines with differencies
- Supports displaying non-printable characters
Today's small-to-medium-sized (SMB) businesses and large enterprises are saving on their monthly communications costs by making one simple decision: to switch to a VoIP service solution from their old, outdated Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS). By choosing a new VoIP service, these companies enjoy the flexibility, reliability, call features, and audio quality that only a VoIP service can provide. Plus, they cut their phone bill by up to 70%!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 4 star reviews.