The Free Manga Downloader (FMD) is an open source application written in Object-Pascal for managing and downloading manga from various websites such as AnimeA, Batoto, MangaFox, MangaStream, ...
- Pure native code - No need to install .NET framework or Java VM.
- Supported 50 manga sites (You can choose manga sites from Options->Manga sites).
- Multi-tasking, Multi-connections.
- Filter (Provides option to search manga by genre, author, state, ect).
- Favorites (keep track of your favorite manga, auto download new chapters).
- Compress/convert downloaded chapters to ZIP/CBZ/PDF.
- Can use proxy.
- Automatically check for updates.
"Cannot connect to server."
Perfect design, but you can't download anything "I'm using Windows 10"
Great project, very clean design!
Its brilliant, I've been desperately looking for something like this, I was skeptical cause the interface looked so plain, but this project is just PLAIN AMAZING, thanks mucho! Add mangachapter(dot)me if you can, I usually read LOADS from them :)
Please add support for mangatraders(dot)org. Your app is still using old mangatraders site witch is permanently out off service.