The Free Manga Downloader (FMD) is an open source application written in Object-Pascal for managing and downloading manga from various websites such as AnimeA, Batoto, MangaFox, MangaStream, ...
- Pure native code - No need to install .NET framework or Java VM.
- Supported 50 manga sites (You can choose manga sites from Options->Manga sites).
- Multi-tasking, Multi-connections.
- Filter (Provides option to search manga by genre, author, state, ect).
- Favorites (keep track of your favorite manga, auto download new chapters).
- Compress/convert downloaded chapters to ZIP/CBZ/PDF.
- Can use proxy.
- Automatically check for updates.
Follow Free Manga Downloader
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Perfect design, but you can't download anything "I'm using Windows 10"
Great project, very clean design!
Awesome application. The best manga downloader that I've ever found so far. Easy to use, Good features, just lack some more management-wise features (but overall, it's pretty good). Pretty decent design, since it's still using simple Windows theme (but well, something doesn't feel right with the positioning). And for support, I assume the author has been away for a while now. Tickets from 2 months ago appear to be ignored. But well, guess that's just gonna be temporary. Anyway, 4 out of 5 stars due to lacks of support (it should have been 5 stars if there's any support, thought).