Enterprise Grade Point of Sale application for QSR, Casual Dine-In, Fine Dine-In, Cafe and Retail. Established in 2008 Floreant POS has powered 30,000 restaurants in 25 countries around the world. It can run on single or multiple terminals and manage new order, visualize tables, manage kitchen and produce advanced reports.
Floreant POS is initiated and maintained by OROCUBE LLC, USA (https://orocube.com) and released under MRPL 1.2, a variant of Mozilla Public License 1.1. http://floreantpos.org/license.html
- Dine In - Table Management, Guest, Seat*, Split Check, Tips
- Take out - Fast navigation, Food item Inventory, 86
- Home delivery - Customer lookup, Driver assign
- Bar - open Tab, Pre-auth, tips
- Retail - Barcode scanner, Digital Scale
- Pizza Designer - Topping, Slice, Speciality, Visual layout
- Kitchen Management - Printer routing, Kitchen Display
- Cash terminals - Magnetic card, Partial payment and multiple Automatically calculate Discounts by percent and fixed amounts, Discounts and Coupon
- Multiple price of item by Modifier, Forced-modifier, Combo, Shift and Order type
- Manager facilities: Credit card tips, Drawer Pull, Drawer bleed, Void, Split & reports in Receipt printer.
- Deployment - Embedded & Client-server database
- Database supported - Derby, MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Included price & Multiple tax, Per item tax, Tax exemption, for UK and European restaurants
- i18n: Supports 20+ languages. User translatable message file.
- Supports Commercial plugin for Floor plan & Home Delivery and Inventory system Orocube.com
- To learn upcoming features visit http://floreant.xyz
Follow Floreant POS
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 2 star reviews.