Opensource Enterprise Grade Restaurant POSRead More
Enterprise Grade Point of Sale application for QSR, Casual Dine-In, Fine Dine-In, Cafe and Retail. Established in 2008 Floreant POS has powered 30,000 restaurants in 25 countries around the world. It can run on single or multiple terminals and manage new order, visualize tables, manage kitchen and produce advanced reports.
Floreant POS is initiated and maintained by OROCUBE LLC, USA (https://orocube.com) and released under MRPL 1.2, a variant of Mozilla Public License 1.1. http://floreantpos.org/license.html
- Dine In - Table Management, Guest, Seat*, Split Check, Tips
- Take out - Fast navigation, Food item Inventory, 86
- Home delivery - Customer lookup, Driver assign
- Bar - open Tab, Pre-auth, tips
- Retail - Barcode scanner, Digital Scale
- Pizza Designer - Topping, Slice, Speciality, Visual layout
- Kitchen Management - Printer routing, Kitchen Display
- Cash terminals - Magnetic card, Partial payment and multiple Automatically calculate Discounts by percent and fixed amounts, Discounts and Coupon
- Multiple price of item by Modifier, Forced-modifier, Combo, Shift and Order type
- Manager facilities: Credit card tips, Drawer Pull, Drawer bleed, Void, Split & reports in Receipt printer.
- Deployment - Embedded & Client-server database
- Database supported - Derby, MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Included price & Multiple tax, Per item tax, Tax exemption, for UK and European restaurants
- i18n: Supports 20+ languages. User translatable message file.
- Supports Commercial plugin for Floor plan & Home Delivery and Inventory system Orocube.com
- To learn upcoming features visit http://floreant.xyz
KEEP ME UPDATEDGet project updates, sponsored content from our select
partners, and more.
on delivery, receipt still has *Delivery to* John Pickup from hotel Tel: 555-555-5555 but has not can change the address, can you helpme please
I was not sure if a open source pos will fit medium size restaurant. My computers were from 2004, and everybody said to upgrade. My technician wiped out windows xp and installed linux. I loved how easy the pos was to learn. Things were laid out in a very easy to see and understand way, and my managers were able to create item from back office, go in and mark items no longer available so servers could easily see it. Managing checks and printing checks is super easy with this system, It's very easy to maneuver. I would say it's more stable. My Aloha system crashes quite frequently. I would say at least once, maybe twice a week we wouldn't be able to run cards on the system. Floreant seems to be more stable. If they add a installer that would be very useful for regular users. I also wish some sales reports to be printed in receipt printers. I will strongly recommend it for restaurants and quick service.
Excellent program with outstanding support. Had an issue with compiling r1581 and r1605.. and it was fixed the next day! EXCELLENT! Keep it up.