Fleeting Password Manager is a simple program that generates highly secure pseudo-random passwords from the given master password, URL/ID (e.g. facebook, www.facebook.com, google, my_server..) and user name. The user needs to remember only her master password to recover other passwords. Passwords are always regenerated on-the-fly from the given login data when needed and are never saved. In other words, Fleeting Password Manager combines the password creation and management. The length of the generated password is configurable between 8 and 32 characters and Fleeting Password Manager can remember wanted URL/User-pairs.
The newest source code and relases here: https://github.com/juzzlin/FleetingPasswordManager/releases
- Simple user interface
- Combined password generator and manager
- On-the-fly password generation corresponding to the login data
- No need to sync any password data between different machines
- Password length configurable from 8 to 32 characters
- The generated password is being shown for a configurable period of time
- Portable Qt-based source code
Be the first to post a review of Fleeting Password Manager!