* Bug fix release
Fix for bogus csv files
* User may have created csv data file using external spreadsheet
program and failed to limit field lengths.
* Bug fix update
* Correct last filename parsing
* Change default folder for new and open
* Release with new functions and support
* Revise code to be compliant with Xcode8 requirements
* Ensure all windows/dialog boxes are closed before exit.
* Mask unwanted FLNET->FLDIGI connection failures when
FLDIGI is not being used (console output).
* Restrict About dialog Box label length.
* Adjust About dialog dimensions to support the printed text.
* Change About label message format to prevent imbedded tabs.
* Check for "/<path>/flnet.files/" existence on start up
and create if not present.
* Reinstate xmlrpc timeout. On MacOSX over time without the
timeouts FLNET will not exit when commanded (hangs,
spinning beach ball).
* Change xml_io thread loop to allow testing for loop exit
every 50 msec.
* Added missing Fl::lock() to main()
* Simplified debug class